Phlebotomist, Costa Mesa - Per Diem
Location: Costa Mesa, California
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Per Diem
Job Listing: MEM006534
Position Summary Assist and support the licensed clinical care team members by providing phlebotomy services in an ambulatory care environment. Responsible for the performance of multiple duties relating to specimen collection and handling in a medical office setting.
• One (1) year minimum of phlebotomy work experience preferred.
• One (1) year minimum of pediatric phlebotomy preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Certificate of Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) required.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider required.
- Certificate from Accredited Medical Assistant Program preferred.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."