Accounts Payable Specialist II
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Job Listing: MEM004457
- Responsible for the processing of invoices for payment based upon appropriate, approved source documentation and according to MHS policies and procedures.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies (i.e.: match exceptions between invoices and purchase orders) and collaborate with the appropriate party for proper resolution.
- Accurately code expense distribution for proper reporting and classification.
- Responsible for compiling accurate and timely data for month and year end accruals.
- Performs necessary follow-up between departments and vendors
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner
- Prioritize and multitask
- Possess strong understanding and complies with Accounts Payable policies and procedures.
- Understanding of Month-end procedures and timelines defined by the department.
- PeopleSoft or related ERP software experience required.
- High energy levels and tolerance for tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of PCs, Microsoft Office applications- spreadsheet proficiency is required, and an aptitude for learning new software.
- Requires a can-do attitude and positive customer response style.
- 10 Key by touch and keyboarding skills are also required.
- Minimum three years' experience in a healthcare environment is preferred or 5 years' of accounts payable experience.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."