Budget Planning Analyst II
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Job Listing: MEM004572
The purpose of this position is to support the budget and financial planning activities of MemorialCare Health System. The position is expected to use data to meet the needs of management by gathering, preparing reports and performing basic analysis. Reporting includes both routine and ad hoc reporting and will require the incumbent to leverage critical thinking skills to successfully deliver a comprehensive product.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience working in financial planning, can work under strict deadlines and can easily adapt to shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in capital and operating budget process
- 1-3 years’ work experience in financial planning and analysis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite specifically (Excel/Access/PowerPoint).
- Working experience with large-scale integrated data systems/ERP/budgeting and planning financial systems. PeopleSoft and StrataJazz experience preferred
- Must be well-organized and able to work independently, have good interpersonal relationships and strong communication skills.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to convey information in a clear, focused, and concise manner
- Must have strong numeric and analytical skills within a professional environment.
- Health care experience preferred.
- Able to maintain adaptability in a change-oriented environment.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."