Front Office Assistant II, Fountain Valley - FT/D (8hr)
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Job Listing: MEM004886
Position Summary: Front Office Assistant II has 3 or more years of medical office experience and demonstrates an ability to perform multiple duties in the front office.
- Understand and explain most insurance and billing questions
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding procedures
- Must excel in interpersonal communication and customer service and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be organized, detailed oriented and accurately completes follow through.
- Must have the ability to problem solve to logical conclusion and demonstrate initiative and responsibility.
- Must have good listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively and clearly both verbally and in writing. This includes the ability to professionally and diplomatically discuss difficult topics while promoting the Company’s position.
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Familiarity with automated Practice Management computer systems
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Ability to be at work and be on time.
- Ability to follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Minimum 2 years experience in the medical office.
- General clerical skills to include typing, filing, scanning and calculator use
- Computer experience required.
- Medical office experience strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology strongly preferred.
- Electronic medical records experience preferred
- BLS CPR from American Heart Association required
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."