LCSW - PT/Variable
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Job Listing: ORA003562
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
1. Conducts psycho-social assessments and interventions with patients and families
2. Addresses psycho-social issues and concerns through the continuum of care
3. Navigates systems and advocates to assist patient in accessing appropriate resources and services
4. Makes mandated protective services reports based on their psycho-social assessment of patient and family.
5. Addresses barriers to a safe and timely discharge
6. Provide clinical and casework supervision to staff based on the needs of the department
7. Ability to be at work and be on time. It is required to be on the campus of the medical center during scheduled core business hours to accommodate issues which may arise out of a crisis and to support the medical team, peers and staff and their assignment to a specific area.
8. Ability to be at work and be on time
9. Ability to follow company policies, procedures and directives
10. Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner
11. Ability to prioritize and multitask
Experience List the minimum experience, skills, knowledge and abilities required to do the job.
Two to four years healthcare experience preferred.
Ability to provide clinical and casework supervision to MSW colleagues preferred.
Ability to act as a Field Supervisor and/or Preceptor to MSW Student Interns preferred. Competency is defined and measured via the Social Worker Job Specific Competency Assessment and Checklist. Each Social Worker, LCSW is assessed at orientation and annually using these tools.
Master of Social Work (MSW) Degree from an accredited School of Social Work required. Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) required.
Current American Heart Associate Basic Life Support Card required
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."