Location: Fountain Valley, California
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Per Diem
Job Listing: ORA004942
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Department: Breast Center
Status: Per Diem
Per Diem Pay Rate - $51.00/hr
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
Under general supervision, performs all routine screening and diagnostic mammography procedure within the scope of the Breast Center, including breast ultrasound, ultrasound guided cyst aspirations and core biopsies, localization and galactography procedures, and the required MQSA, Quality Control procedures.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Ability to competently perform imaging procedures according to department/physician procedure protocols to the following populations: neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric, and completes all required documentation functions.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of personal/professional growth and commitment.
- Ability to be at work and be on time
- Ability to follow company policies, procedures and directives
- Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
*Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for this role, including but not limited to, shift differentials, extra shift incentives, and bonus opportunities. Health and wellness is our passion at MemorialCare—that includes taking good care of employees and their dependents. We offer high quality health insurance plan options, so you can select the best choice for your family. And there’s more...Check out our MemorialCare Benefits for more information about our Benefits and Rewards.
- One year experience in all areas where routine diagnostic radiographic procedures are provided to include geriatric, adult, adolescent and neonate patient populations.
- Student with clinical rotation completed at the hospital.
- CRT (Radiology/Mammography) required.
- ARRT Certification (Radiology/Mammography) preferred.
- BCLS (CPR for Health Care Provider) required.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."