Physician, Oncologist (Hem/Onc)
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Job Listing: PHY000366
MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG) is seeking a full-time, fellowship-trained, board-certified/board-eligible Hematologist/Oncologist to join our growing oncology service line. MemorialCare Medical Group is a physician-led, multi-specialty group practice with more than 300 providers representing 24 specialties. This full-time Oncologist position will be located in beautiful, coastal Orange County. MemorialCare is proud to provide the highest quality, compassionate, and comprehensive cancer care for adults and children of all ages. Our cancer centers are devoted to improving the lives of residents in Los Angeles County and Orange County, California and beyond.
- Full-time employed position with MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG)
- Eligible to be considered for shareholder/partner status after two years of full-time employment
- Mentoring/Integration program
- 2-year partnership track
- Partnership stock buy-in
- Potential for future real estate investment opportunities
- Be involved in the governance of the group
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Comprehensive benefits for Physician and family
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- 4.5 day workweek
- Generous time off program
- Continuing medical education reimbursement
- Reimbursement of fees for medical license renewals, DEA, and hospital staff privileges
- Malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree from an accredited medical school
- Completion of an accredited residency and fellowship in Hematology/Oncology.
- Unrestricted California medical license (or eligible)
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Hematology and Oncology
MemorialCare, listed among the nation’s Best Health Systems and Best Workplaces, has over 200 care locations including leading hospitals—Saddleback Medical Center in Laguna Hills, Orange Coast Medical Center in Fountain Valley, Long Beach Medical Center and Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach; MemorialCare Medical Group and Greater Newport Physicians; MemorialCare Research Program and numerous outpatient health, imaging, surgery, urgent care, physical therapy, breast health and dialysis centers throughout Orange and Los Angeles counties. Accolades also include Top 50 U.S. Hospitals, Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals, 10 Largest Children’s Hospitals, 100 Best Hospitals - Spine and Prostate Surgeries, Best of Orange County and Long Beach Hospitals and Medical Groups, U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and/or "high performing" in 31 clinical categories, Newsweek Top 100 Hospitals and more.
About Orange County, California
Located on the coast of the Pacific Ocean between Los Angeles and San Diego counties, Orange County has an ideal climate throughout the year. Orange County is home to award-winning and nationally ranked schools and universities, professional sports teams, Disneyland, and an abundance of cultural and recreational options. Orange County has easy access to all the amenities and attractions of Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego counties, including professional sporting events, music festivals, gourmet dining, film and television studios, Disneyland, and snow skiing in the local mountains.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities ( EEO ) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."