Scheduler III - FT/Days
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Job Listing: ORA002469
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Schedules patients accurately and timely.
- Explains the prep requirements accurately to the patient or office staff.
- Avoids HIPAA violations by choosing the correct MRN in Radiant/Cadence/Epic.
- Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner and promotes conflict resolution
- Enters insurance name, identification number, and phone number in notes on the Referral in Radiant.
- Provides excellent customer service using 'Simply Better' and AIDET principles.
- Ability to understand insurance requirements and asks for authorization numbers when required.
- Ability to answer calls timely, professionally, and maintains wait time goal of 1 minute or less.
- Ability to be at work and be on time.
- Ability to follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- 2 or more years of experience in scheduling, admitting, or physician office experience
- Must communicate effectively and clearly both verbally and in writing
- Strong customer service skills
- General knowledge of insurance payors: PPO, HMO, POS, EPO, Medicare, Medi-Cal, & Cal-Optima
- Bi-lingual (English/ Spanish, or English/ Vietnamese) preferred
- Positive work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- General computer skills required including: electronic medical record and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."