Sr Epic Analyst Hospital Billing
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Job Listing: MEM004741
Members of the MemorialCare Epic job family, work side by side with our end users to install the Epic software, help lead and manage workflow/software changes, and ultimately transform the way that MemorialCare provides healthcare. MemorialCare's Epic Team develops creative strategies to achieve common end goals while collaborating with our end users.
The Sr. Epic Analyst – Hospital Billing uses their advanced Epic knowledge in all phases of software deployment from design through implementation to post implementation problem solving. They independently provide an advanced level of operational and application build competence with their focus geared more towards complex and overall large projects. They mentor peers and provide educational/informational sessions to improve workflows, troubleshooting or system design pertaining to the overall team as well as internal implementation processes.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Apply high-level, specialized Epic Hospital Billing knowledge to improve processes through design, development and implementation of the Epic system, including development of end user materials.
- Initiate, participate, and lead project related efforts and process improvements, as well as provide internal guidance as appropriate.
- Demonstrate independent working nature, requiring minimal direction, while collaborating within and across applications.
- Work to establish and maintain Hospital Billing reporting needs as necessary.
- Demonstrate use of effective communication and interpersonal relations across staff from all departments, including senior leadership to achieve established goals.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant Epic modules or equivalent combined hands on Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Billing Office, or Managed Care capabilities and direct Epic knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize system tools to meet functionality needs of users including proficiency with information systems technology such as Microsoft Office Products required.
- Experienced planning and organizing day-to-day activities, effectively managing more than one task, and meeting established deadlines.
- Demonstrated use of effective communication and interpersonal relations to achieve established goals.
- Experienced in leading projects, providing forward-thinking consultative guidance and direction on change initiatives, effectively dedicating time across more than one project, and meeting established deadlines.
- Proven ability in workflow and data analysis and design techniques, including needs assessment, specification development, quantitative methods, planning and gap analysis.
- Past success leading meetings between business stakeholders, technical resources, and third parties for business requirements and technical solutions.
- Experienced working with a diverse, multi-disciplinary team, and interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Epic Certification in Hospital Billing application.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."