Physician, Family Medicine (F/T) - Huntington Beach
Location: Huntington Beach, California
Job Listing: PHY000538
MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG) is looking for an experienced Family Medicine Primary Care Provider at our Huntington Beach - Adams outpatient clinic.
- Employment opportunity with MemorialCare Medical Group
- Outpatient only practice
- Daily schedule: 18-21 patients per day (average)
- Office hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (last patient scheduled at 4:30 pm)
- EMR: Epic
- Employment: Base Salary
- Three bonuses
- Patient Satisfaction
- Accrue Paid Time Off
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, 529 College Savings plan
- Malpractice and Tail insurance
- Reimbursement for DEA, medical license, CME
Partner / Shareholder
- Eligible to be considered for Partner/Shareholderstatus after two years of full-time employment
- Base salary + Increased Incentives Potential
- Incentives include:
- Patient Access
- 4 day workweek
- Minimum of 176 days of work required per year (equivalent to up to 8 weeks off)
- Partnership stock buy-in
- Possible real estate investment opportunities
- Be involved in the governance of the group
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."