Join a team of caring, compassionate Nurses at MemorialCare whose dedication has earned them the highly coveted Magnet® recognition for excellence in nursing and patient care across all of our facilities. The Registered Nurse provides a high level of professionalism, compassion and commitment to our patients by providing safe, efficient patient care through the health experience. MemorialCare Nurses exude the highest standards for nursing excellence, quality patient care, professional innovation and inter-professional collaboration.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Per-Diem
- Southern California
- Level: Mid, Senior
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful RN at MemorialCare? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
"I’ve worked at Long Beach Medical Center for almost 20 years, the majority of which has been spent as a bedside RN. With the support of the organization I was able to attain my Bachelor’s and then Master’s Degree by participating in the Tuition Reimbursement program. I’ve always felt one of the best things about Nursing is that I learn something new almost every day. I recently became a Clinical Educator and am finding it incredibly rewarding to not only facilitate education for others, but to continue building my own knowledge base with each new opportunity. These hallways have seen me say goodbye to loved ones, hold my baby for the first time, make life-long friends, and advance my career. My heart is where my home is, and my home is here!"
- To improve the health and well being of individuals, families and our communities.
- Exceptional People.
- Extraordinary Care.
- Every Time.
Medical, Dental and Vision plans (HMO & PPO) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Health and Wellness Programs
MemorialCare is committed to providing an environment and culture that empowers its employees to maintain or improve well-being through our nationally recognized "Good Life" program.
Employer Matching 401(K)
MemorialCare is committed to your financial success and provides the 401(k) Plan to help you save for retirement.
MemorialCare encourages and supports the professional growth of its employees by providing financial assistance to further their education.
Paid Time Off
A fully integrated PTO plan which includes; vacation, sick leave, holidays & personal days.
Life and Disability Insurance
Basic Life/AD&D is an employer paid benefit that is offered to Full-Time employees.
Position Summary Supervise, coordinate and facilitate the back office operations of the clinical site(s) utilizing the five (5) Simply Better steps with every patient and team member interaction.
Essential Job Outcomes
- Interview and hire the best-qualified candidates for department openings. Develop staff by offering training and educational opportunities both inside and outside of department.
- In partnership with Practice Manager, recognize staff performance, manage, and resolve all employee issues within the best interest of MemorialCare.
- Monitor facility for optimal patient flow and ensure an environment of safety and high quality patient care.
- Collaborate with all departments to coordinate patient care in conjunction with providers and supporting team.
- Engage the help of staff to continually investigate ways to improve work procedures/policies and processes.
- Manage daily clinical department operations and employee performance.
- Pursue a program of self-development to remain current with information that may affect job, staff, and/or operations.
- Foster an environment that maximizes employee engagement and communication.
- Adhere to leader standard work.
- Actively participate in management huddles; lead and support team huddles.
- In partnership with Practice Manager, promote organizational strategic goals and expectations.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Maintain working knowledge, ability to perform any job task supervised, and assist as necessary.
- Meet ambulatory nursing clinical competencies for licensure.
- Provide clinical leadership and a clear direction to all members of the care team to support the plan of care while maintaining the responsibility and accountability for the delivery of ambulatory nursing care.
- Demonstrate continued development of clinical expertise, current knowledge of healthcare trends, and education related to ambulatory nursing practice.
- Participate in processes that improve Standard of Care and practice in the delivery of ambulatory nursing care.
- Perform any additional or miscellaneous duties as requested by the management team within the scope of knowledge and ability.
- “Other duties as assigned”
- Three (3) years minimum of RN clinical nursing experience required.
- Two (2) year minimum of clinically relevant supervisory experience preferred.
- AA or BA/BS degree required.
- Current RN license required.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider required.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.