TEMPORARY Front Office Assistant, Irvine
Location: Irvine, California
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Per Diem
Job Listing: MEM005240
Temporary assignment for Front Office Assistant up to 6 months in Irvine
Shift M to F, 8am to 5pm
Position Summary: Responsible for the front office duties in support of all medical practices
• One (1) year minimum of Customer Service in any field preferred.
• Prior medical office experience preferred.
• High School graduate or equivalent required.
• Medical Terminology Certificate preferred.
• Current BLS for Healthcare Provider.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."