Location: Laguna Hills, California
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Per Diem
Job Listing: SAD005336
Location: Laguna Hills
Status: Per Diem
Pay Range*: $24.00/hr
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the core values. The employee shall support Saddleback Memorial Medical Center’s strategic plan and the goals and direction of the performance improvement plan.
Responsible for accurate, appropriate, cost effective, high quality food production of all entrees, vegetables, soups, grilled items and special items as required to produce for the patient, café, meals on wheels, physicians lounge or catering menus, operation of service equipment, cleaning and sanitation of work area.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
1. Demonstrates the ability to accurately receive and store requisitioned items.
2. Demonstrates the ability to accurately follow standardized recipes according to HACCP standards.
3. Demonstrates the ability to produce all production items and deliver to designated areas in a timely manner.
4. Demonstrates the ability to properly operate and clean equipment in a safe and sanitary manner.
5. Demonstrates the ability to effectively utilize leftovers.
6. Be at work and be on time.
7. Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
8. Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
9. Prioritize and multitask.
*Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for this role, including but not limited to, shift differentials, extra shift incentives, and bonus opportunities. Health and wellness is our passion at MemorialCare—that includes taking good care of employees and their dependents. We offer high quality health insurance plan options, so you can select the best choice for your family. And there’s more...Check out our MemorialCare Benefits for more information about our Benefits and Rewards.
• Previous restaurant or acute care hospital foodservice experience.
• One year of quantity food preparation experience required.
• High school diploma or GED preferred
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."