Dir, Cardiovascular Svcs - Eligible for Sign On Bonus!
Location: Laguna Hills, California
Job Listing: SAD004365
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center (Orange County, CA) has consistently been named one of Healthgrades’ America’s 50 Best Hospitals, an achievement gained by just 1% of the nation’s hospitals. It has also been honored among Truven Health Analytics’ Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals in the U.S., consecutively voted Orange County’s #1 Best Hospital in the Orange County Register’s Best of Orange County poll of readers and has appeared on both Becker’s Hospital Review and Thomson Reuters’ lists of America’s Best Hospitals. Saddleback Memorial’s U.S. News & World Report “high-performance” ranking categories included Heart Failure, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
The Director of Cardiovascular (CV) Clinical Operations reports directly to the Executive Director of Cardiovascular services and is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating all clinical programs associated with the Cardiovascular Service Line. This individual is accountable for the performance of the Cardiovascular Service Line by building a cohesive team with the cardiac services divisions and establishing a positive working relationship with the medical staff sufficient to encourage volume growth, efficient patient care processes, quality clinical outcomes, and information systems necessary to support reliable outcomes reporting.
- Valid California RN license; Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing Describe other special conditions of employment that apply to this position: B.S.N. (masters preferred)
- 5+ years clinical Cardiovascular Nursing experience
- Clinical Information Systems experience
- TJC and Title 22 knowledge
- Radiation safety practices
- Minimum of 5 years current cardiovascular administrative experience; demonstrated expertise in cardiovascular nursing.
- Computer knowledge including PowerPoint, Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience to include program development, marketing, business planning and financial accountability
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."