Mammography Technologist II, Breast Center - Per Diem/Days (8-Hr)
Location: Laguna Hills, California
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Per Diem
Job Listing: SAD003589
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
Performs specific technical and clerical duties of a mammography technologist. Provides assistance for the proper functioning of the department to ensure imaging protocols are meet and achieve patient satisfaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Possess the required optimal technical knowledge of department equipment in order to assure appropriate and quality patient imaging of diagnostic value.
- Is knowledgeable in the performance of all department policies
- Performs screening, diagnostic and interventional imaging procedures of acceptable quality to fulfill guidelines of the department
- Prioritize and multitask
- Minimum one year experience as a diagnostic interventional mammography technologist
- Current ARRT(R) licensure required
- Current CRT Mammography certification required
- Current American Heart Association BLS required
- Current ARDMS licensure or Breast sonography certification preferred
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."