Join a team of caring, compassionate Nurses at MemorialCare whose dedication has earned them the highly coveted Magnet® recognition for excellence in nursing and patient care across all of our facilities. The Registered Nurse provides a high level of professionalism, compassion and commitment to our patients by providing safe, efficient patient care through the health experience. MemorialCare Nurses exude the highest standards for nursing excellence, quality patient care, professional innovation and inter-professional collaboration.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Per-Diem
- Southern California
- Level: Mid, Senior
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful RN at MemorialCare? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
"I’ve worked at Long Beach Medical Center for almost 20 years, the majority of which has been spent as a bedside RN. With the support of the organization I was able to attain my Bachelor’s and then Master’s Degree by participating in the Tuition Reimbursement program. I’ve always felt one of the best things about Nursing is that I learn something new almost every day. I recently became a Clinical Educator and am finding it incredibly rewarding to not only facilitate education for others, but to continue building my own knowledge base with each new opportunity. These hallways have seen me say goodbye to loved ones, hold my baby for the first time, make life-long friends, and advance my career. My heart is where my home is, and my home is here!"
- To improve the health and well being of individuals, families and our communities.
- Exceptional People.
- Extraordinary Care.
- Every Time.
Medical, Dental and Vision plans (HMO & PPO) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Health and Wellness Programs
MemorialCare is committed to providing an environment and culture that empowers its employees to maintain or improve well-being through our nationally recognized "Good Life" program.
Employer Matching 401(K)
MemorialCare is committed to your financial success and provides the 401(k) Plan to help you save for retirement.
MemorialCare encourages and supports the professional growth of its employees by providing financial assistance to further their education.
Paid Time Off
A fully integrated PTO plan which includes; vacation, sick leave, holidays & personal days.
Life and Disability Insurance
Basic Life/AD&D is an employer paid benefit that is offered to Full-Time employees.
Responsible for providing acute patient care to patients in a safe and effective manner in the Operating Room from admission to discharge. Additional responsibilities include directing the unlicensed employee’s activity, synthesizing patient information, assessment of patient’s, planning of care/intervention, teaching of patients/family, implementation of treatment plan/MD orders, and documentation and evaluation of patient care.
- Requires the ability to circulate independently in multiple services lines such as robotic, orthopedic, spine, neuro, GU, GYN, general, plastics, ENT
- Electronic Medical Record experience
- On Call Requirement
- Collaboration with healthcare team, patient and family to coordinate patient care delivery.
- Participation in ongoing feedback related to self, individual unit, and organizational performance improvement.
- Integration of patient care standards and protocols into personal practice and assisting other RN’s/UAP’s.
- Completion of patient care assignments and documentation, asking for and offering assistance as appropriate and delegating as appropriate.
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the core values. The employee shall support Saddleback Memorial Medical Center’s strategic plan and the goals and direction of the performance improvement plan.
- One year acute care experience in the OR is required
- BSN required
- Current CA RN license
- Current BCLS-C
- Current CNOR highly preferred
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.