RN, Clin Quality Analyst - FT/Days
Location: Laguna Hills, California
Job Listing: SAD003694
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of Saddleback Medical Center. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with our core values: Integrity, Accountability, Best Practices, Compassion and Synergy. The employee shall support MemorialCare Medical Centers’ strategic plan and participate in and advocate performance improvement/patient safety activities.
The RN, Clin Quality Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting quality and patient safety initiatives at the bedside to ensure positive patient outcomes and organizational performance. This is accomplished by developing, implementing, and monitoring sustainable processes for compliance utilizing data, positive communication, efficient organizational skills, and innovative collaboration patterns. This position performs data collection/ entry and analysis within prescribed timelines for a wide range of quality initiatives and projects. Implements and coordinates activities for regulatory requirements/accreditation standards, risk reduction, service enhancement, performance improvement initiatives, and best practices strategies. Acts as liaison between departments and physicians for performance improvement activities.\
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs data abstraction and conducts data analysis of Cardiac Data to improve processes.
- Acts as liaison for performance improvement for Cardiac Programs.
- Maintains accreditation/regulatory standards and survey readiness.
- Supports a culture of patient safety to reduce errors and improve patient outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years’ experience in a clinical healthcare setting preferred.
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.,) and Electronic Medical Record such as EPIC.
- Six Sigma, Lean, or other improvement certification preferred.
- Expertise in quality, safety, and regulatory standards supported/required by external agencies such as The Joint Commission, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), California Department of Public Health and the Institute for Medical Quality preferred.
- Current California RN Licensure and/or Certification in a Healthcare field required
- Clinical experience in Cardiac preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or higher preferred
- Current certification/licensure of advanced, specialized study (such as CPHQ, CIC, HACP, Lean Leader, Project Management, etc.), preferred.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."