Sterile Processing Technician II, Part-Time/Days
Location: Laguna Hills, California
Job Listing: SAD003552
1. Decontaminates surgical and procedural instruments per manufacturer's recommendations.
2. Assembles, inspects, and tests per department protocol according manufacturer's recommendations.
3. Operates all equipment in Sterile Processing Department including, but not limited to, steam sterilizers, H2O2, instrument and cart washers.
4. Uses instrument tracking system in all areas of Sterile Processing Department including documentation of tests and sterilizer records.
5. Examines and maintains integrity of sterile packages.
6. Prioritize vendor tray processing.
7. Must comply if assigned and/or required to carry and utilize Cisco phones or other communication device Promotes, ensures, and improves customer service to internal and external customers.
8. Must maintain and check Memorial Care email correspondence regularly but at least bi-weekly.
9. Precepts and assists with the orientation of new staff.
10. Promotes, ensures, and improves customer service to internal and external customers.
11. Able to work in a collaborative environment.
12. Perform other related duties as assigned within the scope of training and service.
13. Be at work and be on time.
14. Follow company policies, procedures and directives
15. Interact in a positive and constructive manner
16. Prioritize, multitask, and detail oriented.
Sterile Processing experience or Graduate of a Sterile Processing Technical Training Program required
High school Diploma or Equivalent
Completion of IAHCSMM Certification required
Basic Life Support (BLS) preferred
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."