Front Office Assistant - Per Diem - Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, California
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Per Diem
Job Listing: MEM006668
Position Summary: Responsible for the front office duties in support of all medical practices as assigned utilizing the five (5) Simply Better steps with every patient and team member interaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education, and licensure (if applicable) for all the responsibilities required for position.
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking while demonstrating attention to detail and follow though.
- Can problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative and is responsible.
- Greet, connect, and be an extraordinary host for each patient at arrival and departure/check-out at facility.
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures, and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask.
Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for this role, including but not limited to, shift differentials, extra shift incentives, and bonus opportunities. Health and wellness is our passion at MemorialCare—that includes taking good care of employees and their dependents. We offer high quality health insurance plan options, so you can select the best choice for your family. And there’s more...Check out our MemorialCare Benefits for more information about our Benefits and Rewards.
• One (1) year minimum of Customer Service in any field preferred.
• Prior medical office experience preferred.
• High School graduate or equivalent required.
• Medical Terminology Certificate preferred.
• Current BLS for Healthcare Provider.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."