HRIS Analyst, Sr
Location: Long Beach, California
Job Listing: LON008450
Purpose Statement/Position Summary
The Senior HRIS Analyst will support the HRIS and other HR application by serving as a technical point of contact to ensure data integrity, testing system enhancements, report writing, and workforce analytics. The Senior HRIS Analyst will provide system administration, development of complex reports and HR dashboards, designing and preparing end-user documentation and training as needed. Provide guidance and support to HR Leaders, Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP), and campus leadership on Human Resources data and reporting.
Essential Job Outcomes & Functions
- Administer and maintain the company’s human resource information systems (HRIS) data with a strong focus on configurations and administration of the core human capital management system. Researches, analyzes, and presents data as requested.
- Analyze user requests, research solutions, and resolve technical issues as needed; for the wide variety of applications and systems supported within the organization. Ability to understand business objectives and user needs to develop reports.
- Responsible for facilitating and assisting with system conversions, upgrades, and customizations for PeopleSoft, the performance management system, and the job description database. Develop user guides, system documentation, and standard operating procedures, and system training material for internal users. Conduct end user training
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Ensure data integrity in PeopleSoft; generate standard and ad-hoc reports. Conduct data audits. Perform configuration, set-up and testing support for new modules and business processes. Maintain system documentation for future use. Provides support on HR application development and system conversion/migration projects. Process Uploads into PeopleSoft Tables.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years HRIS experience, preferably with PeopleSoft.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Human Resources required.
- Ability to work with multiple cross functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."