Marketing Manager, Breast Center - Part-time/Days
Location: Long Beach, California
Job Listing: LON008039
Responsible for managing the MemorialCare Women Guiding Women: Cancer Support & Education (WGW) program. Duties include: training new breast and gyn mentors, offering cancer support resources to patients and survivors, creating educational events for survivors & community, training and managing new volunteers, partnering with other cancer organizations, working with potential donors and MemorialCare Foundation. Act as a liaison to local, state, and national women’s and breast cancer organizations, to healthcare professionals and organizations, as well as to the Medical Center and the other MHS campuses for cancer- and survivorship-related events.
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience
- Three year experience in oncology or counseling preferred.
- Three year experience in community outreach preferred.
- Three year experience with local advocacy groups preferred.
- Demonstrated prior experience in program development, education and/or volunteer services preferred.
Education / Licensure / Certification
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in health care related field preferred
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."