Manager, Clinical Operations (RN), Step Down Unit/Intensive Care Unit
Location: Long Beach, California
Job Listing: LON010105
Mgr, Clinical Operations
Pay Range: $136,531.20 - $204,796.80
Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for this role, including but not limited to, shift differentials, extra shift incentives, and bonus opportunities. Health and wellness is our passion at MemorialCare—that includes taking good care of employees and their dependents. We offer high quality health insurance plan options, so you can select the best choice for your family. And there’s more...Check out our MemorialCare Benefits for more information about our Benefits and Rewards.
- Current California RN license
- BSN required, MSN preferred; will consider masters in another related health field.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Effective April 2006; BSN in progress acceptable for those hired prior to April 2006) or BSN equivalency status stated in writing from ADN to MSN program with current enrollment. If enrollment terminates or there is a program leave of absence, a BSN diploma or transcript must be provided (BSN equivalency language effective 3/24/11). If Candidate has an MSN, a BSN is not required.
- 3 years of active nursing practice in an area of similar clinical expertise
- Prior nursing leadership experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to adapt to emergency situations
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."