Senior Compensation Analyst, Hybrid
Location: Long Beach, California
Job Listing: LON010080
The Senior Compensation Analyst conducts research and provides professional analysis of all positions throughout Long Beach Medical Center. They provide general oversight and support the administration of the Medical Center's compensation programs, salary plans and market analysis. Develops and maintains job descriptions and ensures job descriptions are completed for all new positions. Conducts and participates in salary surveys and utilizes data to develop compensation structures and policies. Evaluates jobs and recommends pay and grade changes based on evaluations. Assists in the development of compensation documents and training materials and participates in the communication process. Provides support to the human resources staff and hospital management regarding the interpretation of compensation policies, guidelines and procedures.
Pay Range: $88,774.40-$128,710.40
Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for this role, including but not limited to, shift differentials, extra shift incentives, and bonus opportunities. Health and wellness is our passion at MemorialCare—that includes taking good care of employees and their dependents. We offer high quality health insurance plan options, so you can select the best choice for your family. And there’s more...Check out our MemorialCare Benefits for more information about our Benefits and Rewards.
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources with a specific emphasis in compensation. Healthcare industry and collective bargaining agreement experience preferred.
- Ability to complete moderate to complex spreadsheets with large data sets.
- A working knowledge of existing compensation software systems to support the administration of established programs.
- Ability to evaluate and develop comprehensive job descriptions and position leveling definitions. Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Bachelors degree required or equivalent. Certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR or SPHR) or CCP is a plus
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."