Specialty Office Supervisor, Newport Beach/Laguna Hills - FT/D
Location: Newport Beach, California
Job Listing: MEM006638
Will train in Laguna Hills and expected to transfer to Newport Beach approximately January 2023
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Float to Front Office positions as needed.
- Be a role model and resource for Front Office specialty functions.
- Maintain working knowledge and ability to perform any job task supervised.
- Adhere to Leader Standard Work.
- Ensure efficient daily department operations.
- Actively lead and participate in management and team huddles.
- Foster an environment that maximizes employee engagement and communication.
- Collaborate with all departments to coordinate patient care in conjunction with Providers and support services.
- Promote Organizational Strategic Goals & Expectations.
- Interview and hire the best-qualified candidates for department openings. Develop staff by offering training and educational opportunities both inside and outside of department.
- Evaluate and ensure front office specialty staff competency. Identify performance issues; escalate and manage in conjunction with Practice Manager.
- Recognize staff performance and manage employee relations.
- Identify improvement opportunities and escalate to appropriate management resource.
- Ensure accurate financial reconciliation issues.
- Perform any additional or miscellaneous duties as requested by the management team within the scope of knowledge and ability.
- “Other duties as assigned”.
- Two (2) year minimum in medical field preferably in an ambulatory care environment. Oncology experience preferred.
- Prior leadership experience required.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- AA or BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."