MA FO/BO Float, Dana Point - FT/D (8hr)
Location: San Clemente, California
Job Listing: MEM004957
Position Summary Responsible for the front office duties of all medical practices as assigned and/or supports clinical care team members with the delivery of patient care in accordance with Medical Assistant Scope of Practice.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education, and licensure that are required for all the responsibilities this position must cover.
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking while demonstrating attention to detail and follow through.
- Can utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues, problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative, and be responsible.
- Assist in the data collection for the assessment of the patient.
- Implement a teaching plan with patient, family and/or caregiver(s) as necessary.
- Demonstrate proficiency of all duties within the Medical Assistant Scope of Practice.
- Implement orders and treatment plan components as directed by Provider(s).
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures, and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask.
• One (1) year medical office and clinical experience in an ambulatory care environment required.
• High School graduate or equivalent required.
• Certificate from Accredited Medical Assistant Program required.
• Phlebotomy Certification preferred.
• BLS for Healthcare Provider required.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."