Medical Assistant Float, North County - F/T (8hr)
Location: Tustin, California
Job Listing: MEM005276
Position Summary: Assist and support the clinical care team members with the delivery of patient care in accordance to the Medical Assistant scope of practice. This is a float pool position where candidates will be deployed as needed throughout North Orange County to Long Beach area.
• Prior clinical experience in ambulatory care environment preferred.
• High School graduate or equivalent required.
• Certificate from Accredited Medical Assistant Program required.
• Phlebotomy Certification preferred.
• BLS for Healthcare Provider required.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."