Physician, Urgent Care Clinic - Westminster- 3x12 schedule
Location: Westminster, California
Job Listing: PHY000548
MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG) has an immediate opportunity for a full time Urgent Care Physician at our Westminster Urgent Care clinic, working 3x12 schedule. This is a full-time benefited position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job:
- 100% Urgent Care position
- Urgent Care location: Westminster, CA
- Must be a Family Practice physician- FM Board Certified highly preferred.
- Full time, Employment opportunity with MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG).
- Should have 3-5 years experienced in urgent care setting and enjoys procedures.
- Should be able to handle high Patient Volume: Average 3-5 per hour.
- EPIC EMR experience highly preferred
- Working 3X12 schedule, must be flexible to work on weekdays/weekends.
- Must have current unrestricted medical licensed to practice in California
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- DEA certificate
- Base Salary + Bonus (Patient Satisfaction)
- Enjoy up to 4 weeks’ vacation (PTO)
- Full and comprehensive benefits for physician and family
- Benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401kretirement plan with employer contribution, 529 College Savings plan
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Partner / Shareholder
- Eligible to be considered for Partner/Shareholderstatus after two years of full-time employment
- Base salary + Increased Incentives Potential
- Incentives include:
- Patient Access
- Partnership stock buy-in
- Possible real estate investment opportunities
- Be involved in the governance of the group
100% Urgent Care position
Urgent Care location: Long Beach-Los Altos
Must be an Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician - Board Certified
Full time, Employment opportunity with MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG)
Experienced in Outpatient care and Enjoys Procedures
Patient Volume: average 2.5-3 per hour
Clinic is open 7 days per week from 9:00am -9:00pm
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."