Physician, Radiologist (Per Diem, Evening Shift)
Location: Long Beach, California
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Per Diem
Job Listing: PHY000386
Physician, Radiologist (Evening Shift, Per Diem)
MemorialCare Medical Group
MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center
Long Beach, California
- MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG) is looking for a BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist for per diem evening shifts at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center (level 2 trauma center) available to start as soon as credentialing can be completed.
- This is an employed per diem position with MemorialCare Medical Group.
- Evening Shift: Weekdays 6:00pm – 2:00am; Weekends 5:30pm – 2:00am
- Electronic Medical Records: EPIC
- Long Beach Medical Center is recognized as a major regional provider of medical and surgical services for Los Angeles and Orange County, California, and is named one of "America's Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report
- Successful completion of fellowship training in Diagnostic Radiology
- ABR certified or eligible
- Current, unrestricted California medical license
- Employment contingent upon approved credentialing and hospital privileges as well as pre-employment screenings (e.g., background check, physical/drug screen, etc.)
MemorialCare Medical Group offers a broad scope of multi-specialty services including primary care, specialty and ancillary care, laboratory and radiology services and urgent care.
MemorialCare Health System is a nonprofit integrated delivery system which includes four premier hospitals – Long Beach Medical Center, Miller Children’s & Women's Hospital Long Beach, Orange Coast Medical Center and Saddleback Medical Center; medical groups – MemorialCare Medical Group and Greater Newport Physicians; a health plan – Select Health Plan; and numerous outpatient health centers, imaging centers, surgery centers and dialysis centers throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."