LTd. X-ray/MA, Costa Mesa - PT/Variable
Location: Costa Mesa, California
Job Listing: MEM005413
Assist and support the clinical care team members with the delivery of patient care in accordance to Limited X-Ray licensure and Medical Assistant scope of practice while utilizing the five (5) Simply Better steps with every patient and team member interaction.
• One (1) year clinical experience in ambulatory care environment preferred.
• High School graduate or equivalent Required.
• Certificate from Accredited Medical Assistant Program Required.
• Completion of Limited-Scope/Basic/LMRT/NCT Radiology Course or Completion of CRT Radiology Course required.
• Phlebotomy Certification Preferred.
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers required.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."