Practice Manager, Costa Mesa - F/T
Location: Costa Mesa, California
Job Listing: MEM004723
The Medical Practice Manager oversees the daily operation of an established and growing Pediatric practice. The Practice Manager is expected to adequately staff, train and manage the practice’s employees. In addition, this position is required to provide budgetary oversight, high patient satisfaction levels and maintain employee morale. This position will report to and work directly with the Director of Operations for continual improvement and growth of the practice.
- 5+ years of medical practice management.
- Human Resource Management preferred.
- Working knowledge of EMR/EPM Systems (NextGen preferred).
- Proficient in Office Efficiency concepts and protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to interface with all levels, i.e., physicians, patients, and co-workers.
- Familiarity with medical office clinical issues (OSHA, CLIA, etc…).
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology, insurance and billing.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Advance degree or comparable work experience required.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."