Join a team of caring, compassionate Nurses at MemorialCare whose dedication has earned them the highly coveted Magnet® recognition for excellence in nursing and patient care across all of our facilities. The Registered Nurse provides a high level of professionalism, compassion and commitment to our patients by providing safe, efficient patient care through the health experience. MemorialCare Nurses exude the highest standards for nursing excellence, quality patient care, professional innovation and inter-professional collaboration.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Per-Diem
- Southern California
- Level: Mid, Senior
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful RN at MemorialCare? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
"I’ve worked at Long Beach Medical Center for almost 20 years, the majority of which has been spent as a bedside RN. With the support of the organization I was able to attain my Bachelor’s and then Master’s Degree by participating in the Tuition Reimbursement program. I’ve always felt one of the best things about Nursing is that I learn something new almost every day. I recently became a Clinical Educator and am finding it incredibly rewarding to not only facilitate education for others, but to continue building my own knowledge base with each new opportunity. These hallways have seen me say goodbye to loved ones, hold my baby for the first time, make life-long friends, and advance my career. My heart is where my home is, and my home is here!"
- To improve the health and well being of individuals, families and our communities.
- Exceptional People.
- Extraordinary Care.
- Every Time.
Medical, Dental and Vision plans (HMO & PPO) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Health and Wellness Programs
MemorialCare is committed to providing an environment and culture that empowers its employees to maintain or improve well-being through our nationally recognized "Good Life" program.
Employer Matching 401(K)
MemorialCare is committed to your financial success and provides the 401(k) Plan to help you save for retirement.
MemorialCare encourages and supports the professional growth of its employees by providing financial assistance to further their education.
Paid Time Off
A fully integrated PTO plan which includes; vacation, sick leave, holidays & personal days.
Life and Disability Insurance
Basic Life/AD&D is an employer paid benefit that is offered to Full-Time employees.
The Supervisor of Central Outreach will provide team oversight and coordination of specific clinical patient outreach programs within the Performance Improvement Department. Assignments are broad in nature and assist provider practices with Quality Measure and P4P compliance through patient outreach. This position works with minimum supervision. This position reports to Director of Performance Improvement.
Essential functions of this role include:
- Develop and train Central Quality Outreach staff to ensure a highly competent, professional, and effective Performance Improvement department.
- Ability to follow MemorialCare company policies, procedures and directives. Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Monitors and reports Central Quality Outreach team outreach activities and productivity to meet organizational quality goals and timelines.
- Oversees and works clinical quality measures care gaps that require clinical license (e.g. medication reconciliation activities).
- Provides regular feedback, including counseling for performance, to Central Quality Outreach team members and complete annual performance reviews (eCat). Also has input into hiring and firing.
- Reviews and signs off on Central Quality Outreach staff timecards for payroll.
- Take responsibility for various projects as assigned by management and perform any additional/miscellaneous duties (not inclusive of job description) as requested by the management team within the scope of knowledge/ability. Undertake ad-hoc assignments as required to react quickly and positively to new or emergent situations.
- Work as a team player and communicate in a positive manner with employees, co-workers, managers, providers, and other contacts. Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work area.
- Ability to be at work and be on time.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Minimum of an Associate degree(AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. Must be licensed as an LVN or MA.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in successful Performance Improvement implementation projects/programs, and project management preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and experience.
- Demonstrated solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have a general working knowledge of EPM and EMR systems.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.