Cert Phlebotomy Tech I, Per Diem, Variable Shift
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Per Diem
Job Listing: ORA002582
The Certified Phlebotomist I will perform blood collection activities in accordance with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center Laboratory Services department standards and procedures. The Certified Phlebotomist I will perform pre-analytic, post-analytic and data management under the direction of a Clinical Laboratory supervisor or other appropriately California licensed personnel. The Certified Phlebotomist I will demonstrate the skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served.
- Minimum of one year experience performing venipuncture preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in the clinical laboratory and acute care setting preferred.
- Knowledge of specimen collection techniques, equipment and specimen handling required.
- Knowledge of current information system preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Current certification as a Phlebotomist Technician in the state of California.
- Current CPR certificate.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."