Counsel, Contracting - FT/Hybrid - Fountain Valley
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Job Listing: MEM006027
This is a temporary position offering full-time hours with the possiblity of extension.
Member of the Supply Chain Contracting service that supports system Supply Chain and Purchased Services teams, system and campus leadership teams, and external suppliers and service providers, to meet all health system operational contracting needs. The system Contracting team provides legal review, interpretation, drafting, and negotiation support for all supply, pharmaceutical, equipment and service contracting activities for MemorialCare wholly owned entity operations. Participates in continuous improvement of contracting activities ensuring system policy, legal/regulatory risk mitigation, compliance, and Contracting service performance. Supports the administration of centralized contract management system, electronic signature database(s), tools and workflow integrity, including needs of upstream and downstream stakeholders. Serves as a member of the MHS Supply Chain team and effectively collaborates with Supply Chain team members and MHS operations leaders. Responsible for progressive healthcare provider supply chain legal/contracting portfolio of expertise and experience to meet the high-volume and changing operational contracting needs of MemorialCare.
- License to practice law/active status with California State Bar.
- 2 years progressively responsible healthcare provider industry legal and commercial contracting experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in electronic contracting efficiencies such as contract management system, electronic signature, and related.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and consensus-building skills with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."