Echosonographer, Non-Invasive Cardiology - Per Diem/Days (8hr)
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Per Diem
Job Listing: ORA002466
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
The Echosonographer is an allied health professional with demonstrated competency in all required non-invasive cardiology modalities such as echosonography, stress testing, electrocardiography and outpatient monitoring devices.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Ability to work as a dependable informed and engaged member of the department team.
- Ability to demonstrate the skill set necessary to perform procedures involving echosonography and electrocardiography technology.
- Ability to collaborate with the patient care team to efficiently performs procedures in a timely manner.
- Ability to safely and effectively perform diagnostic testing.
- Ability to meaningfully participate and contribute to the success of QA and PI projects.
- Ability to do report processing, billing and coordination with other departments.
- Three (3) year experience in performing non-invasive cardiac testing preferred
- Knowledge of information systems preferred
- Evidence of two (2) years if education/training in non-invasive cardiology, preferred
- Certification with ARDMS or equivalent, preferred
- American Heart Association BLS Certification required
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."