Location: Fountain Valley, California
Job Listing: PHY000530
MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG) has a full-time employment opportunity for a board certified (or board eligible) Gastroenterologist to be based in south Orange County, California. Successful candidates will have clinical expertise and experience treating a broad range of gastrointestinal conditions as well as providing recommendations to maintain health and prevent disease.
- Employed position with MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG)
- Outpatient practice; Also will participate in call panel at Saddleback Medical Center
- EMR: Epic
- Employed position with MemorialCare Medical Group
- 2-year shareholder track
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit (accrual-based)
- Mentoring and integration
Partner / Shareholder
- Eligible to be considered for Partner/Shareholder status after two years of full-time employment
- Competitive base salary plus increased incentive bonus potential
- Enjoy up to 8 weeks of time off
- Partnership stock buy-in can be spread over ten years
- Possible future real estate investment opportunities
- Be involved in the governance of the group
Financial and Benefits Information
- Full and comprehensive benefits for physician and family
- Benefits to include: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution, 529 College Savings plan, and more
- Continuing medical education reimbursement funds
- Reimbursement for medical license and DEA renewals
- Malpractice insurance
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Board certification in Gastroenterology (or board eligible)
- Additional training in advanced endoscopic procedures (i.e., ERCP, EUS) helpful but not required
- Must possess or be eligible for an unrestricted medical license in the state of California
- Current BLS and DEA
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."