Speech Pathologist - Inpatient Therapy
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Per Diem
Job Listing: ORA004739
Title: Speech Pathologist
Location: Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Department: Speech, Lang-IP
Status: Per Diem
Shift: Days (8hr)
Pay Rate*: $58.00/hr.
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
The position is responsible for providing all aspects of Speech therapy services, including but not limited to screening, examination, evaluation, care planning, treatment implementation, reassessment, discharge planning and education to adults through geriatric patients.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Demonstrates competency in assessment of patient with Speech or swallowing disorder.
- Performs patient and/or family education and document in the EMR.
- Collaborates with appropriate disciplines and provide a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Provide documentation to support delivery of care.
- Ability to be at work and be on time.
- Ability to follow company policies, procedures, and directives.
- Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
*Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for this role, including but not limited to, shift differentials, extra shift incentives, and bonus opportunities. Health and wellness is our passion at MemorialCare—that includes taking good care of employees and their dependents. We offer high quality health insurance plan options, so you can select the best choice for your family. And there’s more...Check out our MemorialCare Benefits for more information about our Benefits and Rewards.
- One-year clinical Speech Pathology experience preferred
- Knowledge of applicable Title 22 regulations, JCAHO standards
- Current California Speech Pathology License
- Current American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."