Medical Assistant (MA) - FT/Days (10hr) w/ Sign on $2,500 - Irvine
Location: Irvine, California
Job Listing: MEM006949
Position Summary: Assist and support the clinical care team members with the delivery of patient care in accordance to the Medical Assistant scope of practice.
Essential Job Outcomes
- Meet ambulatory Medical Assistant clinical competencies.
- Perform clinical procedures under supervision of Provider.
- Follow standard work for patient care processes.
- Maintain effective and organized systems to ensure:
- Timely patient flow.
- Rooms stocked with adequate supplies.
- Maintain instruments.
- Ensure all related reports and information are available in the Electronic Health Record.
- Maintenance of all logs and required checks.
- Provide instructions to patients as ordered/instructed by Provider.
- Implement orders and teaching plan components as directed by Provider and licensed care team member(s).
- Ensure documentation is complete, accurate and timely; reflecting patients’ plan of care.
- Demonstrate continued development of clinical expertise, current knowledge of healthcare trends, and education related to clinical ambulatory practice.
- Participate in processes that improve standard of care and practice in the delivery of ambulatory clinical care.
- Perform any additional or miscellaneous duties as requested by the management team within the scope of knowledge and ability.
- “Other duties as assigned”
Pay Range: $20.00 - $27.00
Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for this role, including but not limited to, shift differentials, extra shift incentives, and bonus opportunities. Health and wellness is our passion at MemorialCare—that includes taking good care of employees and their dependents. We offer high quality health insurance plan options, so you can select the best choice for your family. And there’s more...Check out our MemorialCare Benefits for more information about our Benefits and Rewards.
• Prior clinical experience in ambulatory care environment preferred.
• High School graduate or equivalent required.
• Certificate from Accredited Medical Assistant Program required.
• Phlebotomy Certification preferred.
• BLS for Healthcare Provider required.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."