Patient Transporter I - FT/Days
Location: Laguna Hills, California
Job Listing: SAD004664
Purpose Statement/ Position Summary
This position requires to full understanding and active participation and fulfilling the mission of Saddleback Medical Center. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with our core values Integrity, Accountability, Best Practices, Compassion and Synergy. The employee show support Saddleback Medical Center strategic plan and participate in the advocate performance improvement/patient safety activities.
Responsible for patient transportation service throughout the hospital. In addition, performs cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfection function is assigned areas following to establish cleaning schedules, and by utilizing the appropriate cleaning methods, while maintaining a safe work environment.
Assist in others housekeeping duties as prescribed by the department manager, supervisor, and/or lead person. Responsible for the materials and equipment assigned for the performance of the daily duties and functions.
On the job training is given for the use of all equipment, chemicals, and cleaning procedures for the housekeeping department.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job
- Demonstrate ability to safely and competently provide care and prevention in emergency situations. Demonstrate the ability to safely transport patients and adhere to established guidelines to patient transportation.
- Demonstrate ability to competently comply with the following departmental specific procedures and tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to safely and competently utilized in the departmental specific equipment.
- Ability to be at work and be on time.
- Ability to follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
Location: Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
Schedule: FT, Days 7am -3:30pm
Job Listing: SAD004664
Pay Range: $20/hr - $23.33/hr
Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for this role, including but not limited to, shift differentials, extra shift incentives, and bonus opportunities. Health and wellness is our passion at MemorialCare—that includes taking good care of employees and their dependents. We offer high quality health insurance plan options, so you can select the best choice for your family. And there’s more...Check out our MemorialCare Benefits for more information about our Benefits and Rewards.
- Ability to understand verbal instructions in English
- Previous hospital experience is preferred
- BLS from American Heart Association within 90 days of hire
Completion of 9th grade or experience equivalent
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."