Physical Therapist - Inpatient Therapy
Location: Laguna Hills, California
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Per Diem
Job Listing: SAD005442
Title: Physical Therapist
Location: Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
Department: Physical Therapy-IP
Status: Per Diem
Shift: Days (8hr)
Pay Rate*: $58.00/hr.
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
The position is responsible for providing all aspects of physical therapy services, including but not limited to screening examination, evaluation, care planning, treatment implementation, reassessment, discharge planning and education to pediatric through geriatric patients.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Performs a physical therapy patient examination
- Evaluates clinical findings to determine physical therapy diagnosis/outcomes of care
- Designs a physical therapy plan of care
- Performs physical therapy interventions in a competent manner
- Educates others using relevant and effective teaching methods
- Produces documentation to support the delivery of physical therapy services
- Uses support personnel according to legal and ethical guidelines
- Addresses the age specific needs of all populations served
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner
- Prioritize and Multitask
*Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for this role, including but not limited to, shift differentials, extra shift incentives, and bonus opportunities. Health and wellness is our passion at MemorialCare—that includes taking good care of employees and their dependents. We offer high quality health insurance plan options, so you can select the best choice for your family. And there’s more...Check out our MemorialCare Benefits for more information about our Benefits and Rewards.
- One year clinical physical therapy experience required. In lieu of this experience, consideration will be made for staff with strong education and associated experiential background.
- Current California Physical Therapist Licensure
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."