Physician, Pediatric/Congenital Advanced Cardiac Imaging, Medical Director
Location: Long Beach, California
Job Listing: PHY000443
Pediatric/Congenital Advanced Cardiac Imaging, Medical Director
MemorialCare Medical Group
MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center/Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG) is seeking a board-certified Pediatric Cardiologist, with advanced cardiac imaging training, to join our growing pediatric cardiac program at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center / Miller Children's and Women's Hospital Long Beach (MCWHLB).
MCWHLB is one of eight private, regional, not-for-profit children’s hospitals in the state of California and first opened in 1970. It is a 324 bed children’s hospital that treats more than 8,000 children each year and has become a regional pediatric destination for more than 84,000 children. It has an active perinatal service with over 7000 deliveries annually to the adjacent birth center and one of the largest Neonatal Intensive Care units (NICU) in the area with over 90 beds. The hospital serves as the major referral center for the over 500,000 people of Long Beach but reaches an additional 2 million people in the immediate vicinity.
- Employed position with MemorialCare Medical Group
- Excellent pediatric sub-specialty support including
- 24/7 Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist team
- 8 bed Dedicated Pediatric Cardiothoracic ICU
- 24 bed Pediatric ICU
- 90 beds CCS Tertiary Level III NICU
- EMR: Epic
- M.D. or D.O.
- Completed three years of General Pediatric Cardiology fellowship
- Advanced clinical training in congenital cardiac imaging
- Experience in echocardiography, cardiac MRI, and cardiac CT
- Board certification in Pediatric Cardiology
- Must have or be able to obtain an unrestricted California medical license
Financial & Benefits
- Base Salary + Incentives
- Eligible to be considered for Shareholder/Partner status with MCMG after two years of full-time employment
- Full and comprehensive benefits for Physician and family
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
- 529 College Savings Plan
About Long Beach and Southern California
Located on the coast of the Pacific Ocean south of Los Angeles and just west of Orange County, Long Beach is the sixth largest city in the State of California. Offering all the world class amenities of a large metropolitan city, coupled with its strong sense of community and pride, Long Beach is one of the most vibrant communities in the country. With its ideal location in southern California, year-round comfortable climate, healthy business environment, and far-ranging cultural pursuits, the city is alive with activity. Long Beach is home to an abundance of cultural and recreational options: Expansive beaches, three marinas, five golf courses, the Aquarium of the Pacific, the Queen Mary and more. Long Beach has easy access to all the amenities and attractions of Los Angeles, Orange, and San Bernardino counties, including professional sporting events, music festivals, gourmet dining, film and television studios, Disneyland, and ski resorts in the local mountains.
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."