Join a team of caring, compassionate Nurses at MemorialCare whose dedication has earned them the highly coveted Magnet® recognition for excellence in nursing and patient care across all of our facilities. The Registered Nurse provides a high level of professionalism, compassion and commitment to our patients by providing safe, efficient patient care through the health experience. MemorialCare Nurses exude the highest standards for nursing excellence, quality patient care, professional innovation and inter-professional collaboration.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Per-Diem
- Southern California
- Level: Mid, Senior
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful RN at MemorialCare? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
"I’ve worked at Long Beach Medical Center for almost 20 years, the majority of which has been spent as a bedside RN. With the support of the organization I was able to attain my Bachelor’s and then Master’s Degree by participating in the Tuition Reimbursement program. I’ve always felt one of the best things about Nursing is that I learn something new almost every day. I recently became a Clinical Educator and am finding it incredibly rewarding to not only facilitate education for others, but to continue building my own knowledge base with each new opportunity. These hallways have seen me say goodbye to loved ones, hold my baby for the first time, make life-long friends, and advance my career. My heart is where my home is, and my home is here!"
- To improve the health and well being of individuals, families and our communities.
- Exceptional People.
- Extraordinary Care.
- Every Time.
Medical, Dental and Vision plans (HMO & PPO) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Health and Wellness Programs
MemorialCare is committed to providing an environment and culture that empowers its employees to maintain or improve well-being through our nationally recognized "Good Life" program.
Employer Matching 401(K)
MemorialCare is committed to your financial success and provides the 401(k) Plan to help you save for retirement.
MemorialCare encourages and supports the professional growth of its employees by providing financial assistance to further their education.
Paid Time Off
A fully integrated PTO plan which includes; vacation, sick leave, holidays & personal days.
Life and Disability Insurance
Basic Life/AD&D is an employer paid benefit that is offered to Full-Time employees.
To ensure the provision of progressive, cost effective, quality patient care by advancing the level of nursing practice through expert practice, education, consultation, research and leadership in the spheres of:
- Nurses/Nursing Practice
- Provides clinical expertise to direct the nursing process within the specialty population(s) on behalf of the patient and family
- Provides mentoring, coaching and collaboration to advance evidence based nursing practice to staff
- Collaborates throughout the organization to identify opportunities and implement strategies to support clinical innovation.
- Each Clinical Nurse specialist will identify specific competencies reflective of the needs of their patient population
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience
- Three years related clinical experience in area of specialty.
Education / Licensure / Certification
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California.
- Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist by the State of California.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.