Location: Mission Viejo, California
Job Listing: PHY000531
MemorialCare Medical Group
Mission Viejo, California
MemorialCare Medical Group is seeking to a full-time BC/BE Neurologist to join our multi-specialty group practice in beautiful Mission Viejo, California. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation with bonus programs. The Physician will be responsible for providing health care services consistent with accepted medical practices, training, accreditation standards, and the mission, vision, and values of MemorialCare Medical Foundation.
- Employment opportunity with MemorialCare Medical Group
- Average patients seen in practice: 15-18 per day
- Provide compassionate, high quality care to both PPO and HMO patients
- Strong primary care referral base
- EMR: Epic
Financial & Benefits
- Annual base salary plus incentive bonus opportunities
- Benefits to include: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, and more
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- 401k retirement plan with employer matching
- 529 College Savings plan
- Reimbursement for CME as well as DEA and medical license renewals
- Eligible to be considered for partner/shareholder status after two years of full-time employment
- Enjoy 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year (on an accrual basis)
Partner / Shareholder:
- 2-year partnership track
- Base salary plus incentive bonus opportunities
- Optional partnership stock buy-in (spread out over ten years)
- Be involved in the governance of the group as a Partner
Board-certified or board eligible in Neurology
Unrestricted California medical license
DEA and BLS/ACLS
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
"I love working at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach because I value working for a company that invests in its employees and the community we serve. From the support and guidance I receive from managers who value my professional and personal growth; to being able to work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to help their patients and families. I feel inspired every day to do the work that I love alongside people who share a similar vision."