Join a team of caring, compassionate Nurses at MemorialCare whose dedication has earned them the highly coveted Magnet® recognition for excellence in nursing and patient care across all of our facilities. The Registered Nurse provides a high level of professionalism, compassion and commitment to our patients by providing safe, efficient patient care through the health experience. MemorialCare Nurses exude the highest standards for nursing excellence, quality patient care, professional innovation and inter-professional collaboration.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Per-Diem
- Southern California
- Level: Mid, Senior
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful RN at MemorialCare? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
"I’ve worked at Long Beach Medical Center for almost 20 years, the majority of which has been spent as a bedside RN. With the support of the organization I was able to attain my Bachelor’s and then Master’s Degree by participating in the Tuition Reimbursement program. I’ve always felt one of the best things about Nursing is that I learn something new almost every day. I recently became a Clinical Educator and am finding it incredibly rewarding to not only facilitate education for others, but to continue building my own knowledge base with each new opportunity. These hallways have seen me say goodbye to loved ones, hold my baby for the first time, make life-long friends, and advance my career. My heart is where my home is, and my home is here!"
- To improve the health and well being of individuals, families and our communities.
- Exceptional People.
- Extraordinary Care.
- Every Time.
Medical, Dental and Vision plans (HMO & PPO) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Health and Wellness Programs
MemorialCare is committed to providing an environment and culture that empowers its employees to maintain or improve well-being through our nationally recognized "Good Life" program.
Employer Matching 401(K)
MemorialCare is committed to your financial success and provides the 401(k) Plan to help you save for retirement.
MemorialCare encourages and supports the professional growth of its employees by providing financial assistance to further their education.
Paid Time Off
A fully integrated PTO plan which includes; vacation, sick leave, holidays & personal days.
Life and Disability Insurance
Basic Life/AD&D is an employer paid benefit that is offered to Full-Time employees.
MemorialCare Medical Group is looking for an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to work full-time at our primary care clinic in San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Perform comprehensive and problem-focused histories and physical examinations
- Interpret laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Formulate a differential diagnosis and establish a working diagnosis
- Implement therapeutic intervention for specific conditions requiring consultation, referral, or evaluation by the supervising physician or other healthcare professionals
- Must have completed an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- 2-4 years family medicine/primary care experience
- Current, active, unrestricted licensure as an NP/PA
- Working experience with Epic EMR system highly preferred
- Licensed to practice in California
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- DEA number
Jobs For You
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.